Monday, October 18, 2004

Yeah I'm new, so what

Being a pretty new Java developer (Soft 'J' pronounced "Hava") I have really come to love this language. Not only for the easy of use and the great documentation. Mainly for the flexibility and bullshit you have to go through in order to get something to work.

I'm a firm believer that sometimes, you just have to struggle through something in order for it to make sense. Ryan, if that's the case, then hell, everything must make sense. I also think, if you truly understand something you can teach it. I don't believe that "those who can't do, teach" that seems like a cop-out to people who are too lazy to stuggle. How did this blog get from Hava to struggling? It all comes full circle, my friend, in the hoola-hoop of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home