Monday, December 13, 2004

Proof, it's in the work.

Tomorrow is a big day.

I've been a little guy in this place for a short while. Basically working as much as I can for a year straight to prove my worth. I work hard and I have fun. I listen to what people say, you know-constructive critisizm and all, and I'm a good person to work with with good work ethics.

Tomorrow the account manager(for the guys I work with) is coming in to find out what the fuck we've been doing for the past year. Since i'm the link to the company that hired me and the guys i'm working with I may have a job oppertunity come next year (with the guys i'm working with). Tomorrow we have a 3 hour meeting where I get a chance to explain what I've done for these guys and how much i've learned. Pretty much talk myself up without sounding like all I care about is me. Because I don't. Then guess what? They are taking me.. ME out to lunch. I'm pretty freaking excited. But I can't get too far ahead of myself. In the end I'm still a little guy trying to make it in an outsourcing world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home