Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Ashlee Simpson Owns Up/ Celeb Rant

Ashlee Pokes Fun at self.
I'm sure a billion and 7 people have posted about this. I waited until she came out. She admitted to lip-synching. Funny stuff If you ask me.

It's typical of some celebs to be completely two faced about things. Don't you think it's a bit sad that people will do anything, even politically, to get viewers. That's sick in my eyes. I can't believe that some will actually say they are good and turn around and do bad things that completely contradict everything they said the "believe" in. It really fucks with brains of the youth. No wonder no one can be honest anymore. We have people who have made it big, who are rich, getting laid all the time and having everything they want - lying about everything and still getting what they want. In order to provide fear for lying, don't you think there should be some damned consequences? Good question Ryan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I can't believe that she blamed it on the band. She still has to play with them...

...dumb bitch.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I guess the drummer pushed the "wrong" button. Wow, talk about a screw-up.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home