Friday, December 03, 2004

First Snow

Well, we got our first snow. In a place that is supposed to be a winter wonderland first, on December 2nd we go our first snow. I was driving home from Kung Fu when I noticed little reflective ice particles floating lackadaisically to a silent stop on any surface they could reach. They didn't look like much but I know what they bring. Christmas is now in the air and a reminder floats to the ground.

I'm not normally an advocate of snow. In fact I generally dislike it. "Why am I in a city that expects so much snow year after year?" I constantly ask myself year after year This year something different has changed my mind. I'm going to get out and do something. Not just sit inside and stew in the stale heat of my 3 bedroom apartment with my Girl and our doggie. We are going to go tubing, snow boarding, movies, dinner, trips, and whatever else we can to pass the snowy times away. Maybe that will make summer or- hell, even spring come faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home