Tuesday, January 18, 2005

People do read my blog.

The problem with the world is that communication is seen as something that isn't important. If people would let me know that they read my blog, I would write more interesting stuff, more frequently. I got a message from a dude in South Korea that said he read my blog. Fucking South Korea! That's crazy. I sit here ranting about bullshit weather and stupid other things and some guy across with world is reading it and softly chuckling to himself.

Just talk to people and let them know stuff every once in a while. You don't hear of a surgeon doing an operation and keeping everything to himself, no! He talks to his staff to let the know what's going on.

I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I love you too, Ryan.

But... not in that way. A more... friendly sort of way.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Thank you for your comments guys! I'm a supremely happy that you have both taken time out of your days leave me a comment.

I agree with the fact that noone can find blogs. I guess you have to rely on Google to give you the most pertinent page.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good way to find blogs is to click on the links of blogs you like.
If you like someones blog check out the blogs they read.
And leave them a comment...

12:54 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Agreed

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home