Tuesday, November 02, 2004

RE: Editing ...And That'd Be Encroachment

One of my recent blogs: Editing ...And That'd Be Encroachment I talked about editing our show and how I was going to use Linux Linux1394 which tries to solve that problem. I'm trying, it usually takes a few days of documentation and searching for help before I get it..

As a whole cinelerra looks awesome. I can use my imagination to do whatever I'd like to our movies. As soon as I get everything setup to capture, I'm going to start working on the movies again.

The good news is: I can just use Windows to capture all of the files I need then switch to Linux, read the windows partition info, and import them into cinelerra. That's last resort. I'd love to get Linux to set everything up though. The work is worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

*reads*

...too... much... jargon...!!!

*head blows up*

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home