Friday, February 25, 2005

Click To See Me.

I wish I had a digital camera.
Not some chinsy peice of shit.
A nice digital camera.

I could take pictures of everything cool, and everthing not.
Me falling on my ass or some random picture of my dog taking a nap.

I feel a bit left out of the world of picture-taking. I'll just find some pics that I have taken from borrowed cameras.

I think posting these pictures is a great way to express what you really feel. Words do alot, pictures do more.

Rant time done.

4 Comments:

Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

I bought a good digital camera off of E-bay for less than a $100. Or, are you hinting for your birthday present next year?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Hey, I agree. Now that I'm the proud owner of a computer, I'd love to be the pround owner of a digital camera.

One day at a time, I guess.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Pictures are nice but you have a way with words that paints a pretty clear picture anyways.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i have a digital camera and take great pictures, I just wish I could figure out how to post them on my blog...

I will one day...

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home