Friday, March 04, 2005

Younger-everyday

She came a few years after me.

I always hated the way she got everything.
I wasn't loved. Ok, yes I was-That was wrong of me to say.
She was the favorite. We all think that.

We'd always fight each other until there was something that would get in our way. That's when her and me would join our bitching forces together and create the worst monster the world has seen.

She started experimenting with cigarettes at like 15.
I got really pissed. I'd rough her up and then tell her if I ever caught her smoking again or even heard she was smoking I'd go tell mom and we'd both kick her ass; Mom: verbally, Me: Physically.
After the roughing up I would promptly go out back and have a smoke. Fucking hypocrite.

I never did give her that whooping because before long we were smoking together even though I'd still threaten to tell mom.

Smoking was MY thing. MINE! She'd taken my love and fun and...

She started to party and I started to do badly in school. Fine, I didn't start to do bad, I was already. OK?

She hated my friends, I hated her's.

Either way they were worse in my eyes. Turning her into a bad seed waiting to blossom into a dirty, black flower.

I graduated high school. She hadn't yet.

I moved away and left her. Why? My life sucked.

She gradually got "older". Not age, maturity. I'd see her went home to visit on holidays or whenever I could afford to (never). Man, she was growing up. Partying all-night and working by day. Just a party girl.

She's going to school for message.

Man, she is growing up.

We get along much better now. No fights, I don't threaten her anymore, we have fun together.

My Baby Sister came to visit!

Man, she has growing up. I love her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

If she's your sister she must be pretty special.

7:57 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

You are lucky to have eachother! Being an only child sucks!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home