Saturday, January 22, 2005

I'm sorry, my mistake

I sincerely feel bad for my lack of good spelling and
punctuation. More and more people are stopping by to say "hi" for a
brief second. I can't even take one freaking minute to check the
spelling.

In my defense I usually post while I'm at work, so I have little time
sometimes. Understand, also, that I have the worst grammar.

If you can handle bad punctuation, spelling, and grammar, the two of
us may have a future together. One of laughing, loathing, crying, and
bitching together, be it pretty one-sided(mine).

So my new years resolution has changed again. I didn't forget my old
one, though I did for a few days. I'm adding on.

It is to learn to spell, use commas in the right places, and post
non-typical blogs(such as, "I'm blogging because I need to fill some
space"). Thanks for nothing, Internet. You promised you would help me!

5 Comments:

Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

Hey! I found your blog through a comment at Happy's. You enticed me to come over here by writing "I haven't seen the sun in five years". Now, I've scanned some of your posts, and I still have no clue as to why you haven't seeen the sun for five years, but I did discover that you are a good writer. I may be back...

12:53 AM  
Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

ooops...I spelled seen incorrectly.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I wish the comment poster had a spell checker on it!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

That's nice of you to say! Thank,,,, you, canadian,, frien,d!


By the way, That was me in the last post. Don't think I'm censoring anyone.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home