Monday, January 24, 2005

Special Thanks.

Wow.

I mean.. Wow. I could never have made it this far with out some very special people.

I've dreamt all my life to be standing here in front of you all. Obviously, I'm good because I’ve received this "Most likely to learn to spell and have proper grammar" award.

First and foremost I’d like to thank Blogger.

Blogger, if it wasn't for you I would never have been able to express my true feelings about how stupid some people can be. Also, allowing me to spellcheck my posts.

Secondly,

I'd like to thank my good friend Dan(who never updates his site) for helping me proof read my posts and for making me feel like a freaking idiot for pointing out that I have misspelled "fornicate".

Thirdly and finally,

I'd like to thank:
Mom
Dad
Aunt Jemima
Uncle Reuban
My sister Philly
My brother Starin
Bob
Bill
Steve
Joe
Don
Dan
Do-an
Jo-on
Jo-an
and Lee.


1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Now Mr. Magic, to be fair, you understand that I'm focusing on work right now. It's hard to update those things when I don't own a computer, and my only time to use one should actually be spent working. Once my department is caught up, I'll end up shifting my focus partially back to the blog and my website.

You also know full well that I'm working on a new section for the website.

Now lay off me. I'm starving!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home