Friday, January 28, 2005

A word from our sponsor

As a programmer I like to think I'm doing good.
I don't hurt anyone, usually, and I love what I’m doing generally.

As a Martial artist I hope I'm doing good.
I hurt people because I'm allowed to, usually, and I love doing it.

Tell me those two things are the EXACT opposites. I guess that life has a way of balancing itself out.

One the one hand, computers help people store information. Computer programmers help people store that information so that they understand it.

Kung Fu has a way of helping people be a bit more humble. As a teacher of Kung Fu i help them, maybe, realize it faster.

It's just funny for me to sit on my ass all day using fingers to represent words (a.k.a typing) and make peoples lives easier. After work, I go to the Kung Fu school and kick ass all day (not really) and make peoples lives, while they are training, harder. They're almost hypocritical.

So let me guess. Everyone has the same type of thing. Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home