Monday, February 07, 2005

Habit

Some people smoke 2 packs a day.
Some people drink 2 cases a day.

My habit comes in the form of two hands and 10 fingers.

I bite my nails. I've always done it. It fucks up my fingers. My nails look like someone took an chisel and hacked them up.

I bite them because of sheer boredom, fidgetyness or plainly lack of control.

So, I've decided to take a step in the direction of pretty fingers. I'm not going to bite them anymore.

I started last week. Man, it's hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I too had a problem with nail biting. I cured it by switching to scratching my b*lls. The bonus is with my hands always there no one has been able to kick me there since.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

That's another habit I have.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home