Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Project Manager Leaves Suicide PowerPoint Presentation

EDIT:
I'm sorry guys. I guess this whole thing was a fucking joke. Bastard at work sent it to me. I didn't know. The last part of my post still stands though.

Link:
The Onion | Project Manager Leaves Suicide PowerPoint Presentation

This is a horrible story. Nothing graphic. It's just plain shitty.

Can you believe that something you work with so much could be your goodbye note to the world? I feel terrible after reading that. People, open your fucking eyes. Sometimes there is no way to tell, I understand, but usually there is a sign.


Help each other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

that is such an awful story that he thought there was no other option...reaching out to someone when you are feeling suicidal is the last thing you want to do though...and people are very good at hiding their true feelings and putting up a facade even in the most desperate of times...its always the closest to you that are the most unsuspecting...

3:32 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

You know Ryan you are probably the most thoughtful guy I have ever met(even though we haven't ever met). If I read that story somewhere I would have just numbed myself to the guys stupidity. You actually care about what's going on.
I feel ashamed to have given up on caring.Maybe I should change my point of view.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home