Thursday, February 10, 2005

Oh, I Feel Alive.

I'm glad I'm doing more lately.
It keeps me from watching TV.
I have so much to do with myself.
I want to continue working on the TV Show Dan and I taped last year. Editing that shit takes a lot of patience and work.
I want to start play guitar more often.
I want to go snowboarding more.
I want to spend more time with my girlfriend.

It blows to think that 24 isn't a large enough number.
I remember when 24 was a huge number.

I can't possibly fit all the stuff I want and need to do in those very few hours between work and sleep.

Years fly by so freaking fast. The only thing I can do is hold on with white knuckles and hope I don't get thrown off.

I normally don't like to write about things I really have no control over. Yes, I know, I have control over my time. It's just hard to think that in another 7 days I will be hitting the 25 year mark. No, this isn't a mid-life crisis. It's just reflection. That's the point of a blog isn't it? It's Reflection.

One last question:

Why isn't the word Blog in the spelling dictionary OF BLOGGER.COM?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I have no idea what the point of blogging is as I can't find a definition of it in Blogger.
Reflection is good.
"Thinking about time wastes to much time.Just do things in smaller chunks"
...Friar Tuck (I think)...

10:29 PM  
Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

i wish I had the time and patience to learn how to play the guitar...

and getting to 25 isn't so bad...I did it last year and its no biggy...nothing drastic changed...thankfully...

i think blogger.com probably thinks all bloggers have a different definition of blog...

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home