Monday, March 28, 2005

Honestly.

I'm not giving up on the blog. I refuse!
I took Friday off from work. I spent it doing basically nothing. I think I slept in and went out to eat 3 or 4 times. My girl and I watched some movies later that night and went to bed kind of early.
Saturday the kung fu school was closed! I finally had a full fucking weekend of doing nothing!
We got together with Office Manager Girl and went snowboarding! We went to a resort that we hadn't been to before for a little night skiing. We all had "new" snowboards and boots to try out. It was their 3rd time out and my 4th.
We headed out around 4:30 arrived at 5:15 and were sliding down the hill by 5:30. Overall everything was great! I worked on my turning and technique, as did the ladies.
The lifts still got to me. I fell off of them and on to them. It got to the point that the guys on the lift knew us and knew that I was going to fall. Around 10 pm the ladies quit and I was going to go down the hill on last time.
I slid forward and waited for the lift.
It swong around the curve to scoop me off my feet.
I bent my legs to get on the fucking thing.
The front edge of my board caught the snow and dragged my legs under the chair.
The lift continued forward and I was ripped out of my seat forward off the chair onto the snow.
The chair continued to insult me by slamming itself into my head with a loud clang.
Ouch.

After the fucking guys stopped laughing they slowed the lift down. By that point I was already on the lift up the hill. Just as long as you keep going right?
Right.

Got in the car and headed home after that one.

On our way back we decided we weren't tired enough and wanted to go dancing.

There is only one "good" dance club that we know around here. that plays decent enough Techno. It's none other than "Gay Club"! It's not called that but that's the only name that matters.
We stopped to change and check on the dog then headed out. We got there and my friend was bouncing. (He's to my right in my college pic: http://beingryan.blogspot.com/2005/03/graduation.html.), got in for free(because it was free anyway) and danced up a nice sweat.

I'm a dancing DANCING type of guy. I don't grind with the ladies and shove my pelvic region anywhere. I used to. I became the more independent type who dances by himself with other people. I guess I also dance with my girl but I just don't grope her. Not my style anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda B. said...

I think it's perfectly acceptable not to hump people while dancing. ;)

Sorry you got banged in the noggin'.

Wow. That sounded really bad.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Did you go dancing because of the brain damage from getting hit by the lift?
I always dance alone as well. If I had a girlfriend I would dance with her though..

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home